FL Studio 21 is a digital audio workstation used by musicians and producers for mixing and mastering tracks, creating and arranging music loops, editing notes and melodies, MIDI and audio recording, etc. Sometimes playing with FL studio you may have made unnecessary changes and if you want to reset them then you can follow the below steps.
Why to reset FL Studio 21?
Here are cases where you might want to reset FL Studio 21.
- To fix problems with FL Studio: If you are facing problems like crashing, FL Studio not working properly, not playing audio properly, not responding, or getting errors while performing certain tasks then resetting to default settings might help you.
- To fresh start FL studio. If you want to fresh start FL Studio just as you have just downloaded then you can reset FL studio.
- To learn FL studio from Scratch again.
How to reset FL Studio 21?
If you are a registered user of FL Studio 21 then here are the steps
- Open FL Studio 21
- Click on Help
- Click on Diagnostics
- Check-in Reset FL Studio settings and then click on the start button.
If you are not a registered user of FL Studio 21 then here are the steps.
- First close FL Studio if you have opened it.
- You can navigate to the following path C:\Program Files\Image-Line\Shared\Start\FL Studio 21
- There you will find the Reset Settings file. Just click on it.
You will get the window stating "Your personal FL Studio settings will be reset. Is that what you want?"
Just click on the Yes button.
- Now your FL Studio will reset to default. You can just open FL Studio and check it.
Using Command Line
You can do the same using the Command line and here are the steps:
- Open Command Prompt
- Type the following command and press Enter
Now your FL Studio will be reset to default.
In this way, we have successfully reset FL Studio Settings for both registered as well as unregistered FL Studio Users.