In this article I will show you easy way to save and download X app (formerly Twitter) video and we can directly save it in our computer or gallery.Whether you've come across a captivating video on your feed or want to keep a favorite tweet video for offline viewing, we've got you covered.
Steps are as follow:
- Open X app on your mobile or web browser.
- First find out the video you want to download on X. fig. Find out the video you want to download
- Tab on share icon just below the video you want to download.
- Then click on "Copy video URL" or "Copy Link". This will copy the video url in clipboard. fig. Click on Copy link button
- Next goto browser and type Twitter Video Downloader. Will get may popular downloader like SSSTwitter , TwitterVideoDownloader, TwitterVid etc.
- You can open any of these website. For demonstration I am opening SSSTwitter. fig. Opening any downloader website for download
- Next just paste download the url you have copied in text field and then click on Download button. fig. Paste download url and click on download button
- Then you will get option to download in various format with various resolutions and mp3. fig. Select any format you want to download
If you get any popup for download or save just click on it to start download.
We have successfully downloaded and saved a video from X app to your device. Now you can enjoy watching your favorite content offline anytime anywhere.